We are looking for an office administrator and personal assistant to the CEO with excellent organisational, oral and written communication skills. You will need to be proficient in using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
You’ll be working as part of a small, dedicated team of staff. You’ll be a PA for our CEO and ensuring the efficient running of the office, systems, and equipment on a daily basis.
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence, letters, and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and Maintain our MS Outlook office system
- Maintain Office filing systems
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Identify office equipment needs
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with the CEO and Management team and arrange our weekly Management meetings.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, such as printers and iMac Computers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- The ability to work within a small busy team
- Able to work a shift system
We are based in Windlesham Surrey with good access from the M3 and A30 roads. Car parking is available. Our offices are open 8 am to 4 pm every day. We work a 6 day on 3 days off shift pattern including weekends and Bank Holidays. If your skills and experience match our requirements we look forward to meeting you.